Monday, June 09, 2003

long time coming...
okay, okay....so its been awhile since i've blogged. and frankly, i would like to say that it is because i was SOOO busy and just couldn't find the time, but that's not true. i would like to say its because i was moving/starting new job/etc (a la Lo). but that's also not true. and, i would like to pretend that a hacker ruined my page, thus rendering it essentially impossible to post (a la Bryan). but, alas, still not true. i just didn't have anything interesting/funny/insightful to say.

and i still don't (aww, you were getting excited, weren't you?). but there is news. for those of you who have been keeping the fingers and toes crossed that the guy from work would ask me out - thank you. your crossing has worked, and we are finally going out tonight. now, in order to give credit where credit it due, i have to acknowledge my sister, my father, my mother (for kicking me in the ass to get things moving), and finally my friend monica - for literally helping me when my motor skills failed me.

now, go back to crossing those fingers and toes that we'll have fun and he'll ask me out AGAIN...

No comments: